Food & Nutrition Services
Food and Nutrition Services Director
Phone: (307) 532 - 2171
Fax: (307) 532 - 7085
Summer FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM
Goshen County School District will be offering Free Meals to all children 1 - 18 years of age beginning June 1 and continuing through July 30, 2021. Adults may purchase a meal as well; an adult breakfast will be $2.50 and an adult lunch will be $3.50.
If your child has special dietary concerns please contact Patty (see contact information above) and she will work with you and the school nurse to provide a meal.
Important: There will be no services July 1 through July 5, 2021.
There are 5 locations in Torrington for parents to pick up meals for their child(ren) and also locations in Lingle and Fort Laramie.
This will be a grab and go operation and children do not need to be present to receive a meal.
Pick up locations and times are as follows:
- Trail Elementary - 1601 East M Street, Torrington - 11:15am - 12:45pm
- Torrington High School - 2300 West C Street, Torrington - 11:25am - 12:20pm
- Riverside Church of Christ - 615 Main Street, Torrington - 11:05am - 11:20am
- Pioneer Park - 500 Block West 15th Street, Torrington - 11:30am - 11:45am
- Jirdon Park - on the corner of East 25th and East F Street, Torrington - 12:15pm (noon) - 12:30pm
- Lingle Schools - 404 3rd Street, Lingle - 11:25am - 11:40am
- Fort Laramie Community Center - 102 West Otis, Fort Laramie - 10:55am - 11:10am
If you would like to participate in this program and live in the LaGrange School area or Southeast School area, please contact Patty at the number or email listed below to make arrangements.
Please feel free to contact GCSD central office with any further questions/concerns or email Patty.
Food Service Menus
- Medical Statement to Request Special Meals
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement - English
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement - Spanish
- USDA Nutrition Changes Aug 2012
My School Bucks/My School Apps
MySchoolBucks - click on icon above to make online lunch payments.
Goshen County School District is excited to offer MySchoolApps as a way to apply for free and reduced meal benefits.
The information you provide is completely confidential and secure. When you apply, notification of status will be sent to you via email, if you provide an address, or through the mail.
You may apply from the comfort of your home, or if you wish, stop by one of our schools as kiosks will be available for your use.
FOOD SERVICES MYPLATE
MyPlate is a reminder to find your healthy eating style and build it throughout your lifetime. Everything you eat and drink matters. The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future. This means:
- Focus on variety, amount, and nutrition.
- Choose foods and beverages with less saturated fat, sodium, and added sugars.
- Start with small changes to build healthier eating styles.
- Support healthy eating for everyone.
FOOD SERVICES OTHER RESOURCES
FOOD SERVICES NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. (read more)
Declaración de no discriminación
De conformidad con la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE. UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA discriminen sobre la base de raza, color, nacionalidad, sexo, credo religioso, discapacidad, edad, creencias políticas, o en represalia o venganza por actividades previas de derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el USDA. (leer más)