Goshen County School District # 1 Transportation Services
810 West 25th
Torrington, Wyoming 82240
Phone: (307) 532- 2542
Fax: (307) 532-3997
6:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Thursday
6:30am to 4:00pm Friday
- 5131.1 Student Conduct on School Buses
- 5131.1 Student Conduct on School Buses (Reg)
- 5147 Field Trip Travel (Reg) - revised April 2015
If a decision is made for schools to close, the schools will be contacted first, the information will be put on the website and the district Facebook page, School Messenger will make calls, and the local radio will be contacted.
- District Policy Code 3611.2
- Administrative Regulation 1 Code 3611.2
- Administrative Regulation 2 Code 3611.2
Applying to be a Bus Driver or a Sub Bus Driver?
Applications for positions within the Transportation Department are now available through the Employment web page.
Click here for information or to apply.
- Victor Sorrick
GCSD #1 Transportation Department Facts
- Number of routes: 30 morning and 31 afternoon
- Rout miles traveled daily: 2070 miles
- Number of student transported to and from school daily: 500 students
- Longest rout per day: 226 miles
- Longest travel time for a student: 70 minutes
- Longest time driver is on a bus per trip: 2.5 hours
- Total school bus fleet miles traveled for all student ravel per year: 494,000 miles
- Number of bus drivers: 30
- Number of substitute bus drivers: 9
- Number of buses in fleet: 66 buses and 2 student MPV
- Number of vehicles: 39
- Number of trailers: 9