Covid 19 Info
DAILY HOME SCREENING
If your child has any of the following symptoms, that indicates a possible illness that may decrease the student’s ability to learn and also put them at risk for spreading illness to others. Please check your child for these symptoms daily.
*If you currently have any of the following symptoms, not caused by another heath condition, please contact the school nurse, BEFORE sending your child to school.
- Temperature of 100.4° or higher
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Runny nose or congestion
- Sore throat
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain
- Body aches, chills, fatigue
- New loss of taste or smell
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Symptoms can range from mild to severe*
Close Contact/Potential Exposure (within the last 14 days)
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 10 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
- Have you or a household member tested positive for COVID-19?
Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
GOSHEN COUNTY SCHOOLS - COVID-19 DASHBOARD
COVID - 19 GUIDANCE FROM WDH/WDE
- Wyoming Department of Health - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - webpage
- COVID-19 Guidance for Educational Institutions from the Wyoming Department of Health - pdf
- What to do if you were exposed to someone with COVID-19 - pdf (Update)
- What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 - pdf
- When to start and end quarantine - pdf (Update)
- How to isolate when household space is limited - pdf
- What to expect if a student or staff member tests positive for Covid-19 - pdf
- District Nurses Page - Webpage
Administrative Regulation Regarding State Health Orders
All Goshen County Community School District student’s will be expected to follow the expectations regarding current listed Wyoming State Health Orders.
Tenth Continuation, and modification, of statewide public health orders regarding bars, restaurants, theaters, Gymnasiums, Child Care Facilities, K-12 Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Trade Schools.
9. K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools may provide on-site instruction to students and allow other use of their facilities under the following conditions.
- Students, teacher, and school staff shall wear face coverings both indoors and outdoors where 6 feet of separation between individuals cannot be maintained;
- The following are excepted from the requirement to wear a face-covering:
- Children who are younger than three years of age;
- Individuals with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering, including an individual with a medical condition for whom wearing a face-covering could cause harm or dangerously obstruct breathing; K-12 schools shall require documentation form the student’s parent/guardian, or the student’s medical provider, that the student meets this exception;
- Individuals who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a face covering without assistance;
- Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing while communicating with others, or individuals who are communicating with an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication, in which case it is recommended that a face shield or alternative protection such as a plexiglass barrier be used (a face shield is a personal protective equipment device which protects the person's entire face from potentially infectious materials);
- Individuals who have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, 20 U.S.C, section 1414, or an accommodation under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 19739 29 U.S.C. section 794, that would necessitate exempting the individual from wearing a face covering;
- Children for whom a face covering may interfere with the ability to effectively participate in educational activities or may increase the risk of disease transmission because of increased hand to face contact; or
- Individuals engaged in athletic activities.
- Six foot spacing of students during transportation to and from the facility shall be maintained as much as practicable; face coverings shall be worn during transportation when six feet of separation cannot be maintained, with the exceptions listed in paragraph d above;
- Outdoor and indoor events attended by non-students (e.g., parents, families, or members of the public), must comply with the provisions of the "Tenth Continuation and Modification of Statewide Public Health Order #2: regarding Gatherings of More Than Fifty (50) People"'
- Hand hygiene must be performed frequently within the facility; and
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19, or exposure to an individual with COVID19 within the last 14 days, may not attend the institution unless otherwise directed by public health officials
Administrative regulations when health orders are not followed by individual students at a K-12 facility.
- The student will be asked by a school district employee to wear a face-covering when 6 feet of social distance cannot be maintained as per Wyoming State Health Orders.
- The student will be offered a school-issued face covering to wear.
- Students will be asked by the school administration to wear a face-covering as per Wyoming State Health Orders.
- The administrator will offer the student a school-issued face covering to wear.
- Parents or guardians will be notified that their student has refused to wear a face-covering while at a K-12 facility when social distance cannot be maintained as per Wyoming State Health Orders.
- Students will be given the option to wear a face-covering or
- Enroll in classroom-based virtual education or
- Enroll in Goshen County virtual education or
- Enroll in the Goshen County remote education program
- Inform the district they will be utilizing a home school option Students would also have the option to provide documentation that they would qualify for one of the listed exemptions to face coverings in Wyoming State Health Orders.
- The student will be required to leave the K-12 facility until such time as the student complies with State Heath Orders.
COUNSELOR AND SOCIAL WORKER CONTACT INFORMATION
MSDS SHEETS FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS
Below are the MSDS sheets for cleaning products used by the District. Click on school name for information.