High school students are eligible to take Eastern Wyoming College classes free! There is no cost for tuition, course fees and books. Students have the opportunity to begin earning college credits while still in high school during the fall and spring semesters.
Program Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a high school student
- Meet college class pre-requisites
- Approval from the high school principal/counselor and parent/guardian for 9th and 10th graders
- Increase self-confidence.
- Earn both high school and college credit
- Allow high school students to get a “jump-start” on their college education.
- Save money.
- Students can pursue a stimulating academic curriculum that complements the high school educational experience.
- College credit eared transfers to most colleges or universities in the United States
Concurrent Enrollment is a Eastern Wyoming College / High School partnership program, where qualified students can earn college credit. College classes are taught at the high school by Eastern Wyoming College-approved, high school instructors using college curriculum.
Dual Enrollment is an Eastern Wyoming College / High School partnership program, where qualified students can earn college credit. College classes are taught at Eastern Wyoming College by EWC instructors using college
curriculum. Students have the opportunity to take courses in place of, or in addition to the normal course load at their high school.
If you have any questions regarding these programs, please contact your high school counselor or Kim Russell at Eastern Wyoming College, phone: 307-532-8280.